Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ramblings of a blogging virgin

I never entertained the thought about running my own blog until recently but I’ve been more and more interested in other photographer blogs... and blogs of other subjects... and it started me thinking (something actually managed to achieve that!).

Still, this blog is approached with some anticipation because I feel the other bloggers I’ve seen have much more interesting lives, more fascinating work and greater knowledge than my little self.

Doing this blog is really to serve the purpose of ‘getting out there’ from my small insular island base of Malta and Malta’s little sister island of Gozo. It certainly isn’t because I feel I have wisdom and amazing work that will serve the world as an altruistic treat by being made available on a blog.

Any way... hello blog-world.

No comments:

Post a Comment