Monday, November 15, 2010

A busy end to the year

I have been itching to update the blog, but I have been so busy lately that there just hasn’t been the opportunity. The run-up to the end of the year is looking very hectic and I cannot wait for late December when I return home to the UK for Christmas and the New Year with my wife and son.

Here's a quick update on what's been going on to keep me away from blogging...


On the photography side of things, I had a private shoot a couple of weeks ago that went well, but processing of these images has been interrupted by another fashion shoot for Pjazza magazine’s December issue due to the fast approaching print date. The shoot was another narrative style shoot where I treated the shots like frames from a film (I am becoming hooked on this style and I feel very comfortable with it... so maybe this is ‘my angle’ if you’ll pardon the pun). This approach was taken a step further by casting a well known Maltese theatre actor in the male role rather than a model.

On the writing side, my screenplay ‘Shadows’ has shaped up nicely and I am now coming to the dénouement (you can see my earlier post on this subject here if you missed it and you’re wondering what I am going on about). I don’t want to wedge re-writing this crucial sequence between my other commitments, so I have decided to let this wait until I have a less cluttered head and can dedicate a few days purely to this. Once done, I will do a couple of reads over the scripts to review the draft.

At the agency Media Consulta it has been full-on with some very intense projects and I am now in pre-production on a photo shoot and TV commercial for an early 2011 campaign for one of our biggest clients. I’ll have my plate full here as I am producing and directing both the photo shoot and the TVC. Production is due to commenced later this week if everything falls in place in time and the weather plays ball.

Hopefully, I can post up some images soon, and maybe share some other thoughts that have been going through my mind lately.

For now, back to processing images for Pjazza and then on to sorting more things out for the coming photo shoot and TVC.

Hostgator alternative

No comments:

Post a Comment