Saturday, December 4, 2010

Random pictures

On my way home yesterday afternoon, the valley where I live was looking pretty stormy. I was in a hurry to get back and take my son to his first Christmas school play, but I had my camera in the car and the view was too tempting not to capture. I wish I had time to set up the tripod and take a longer exposure with a smaller aperture, but I had to go handheld and shoot at f/11, 1/15 sec, ISO400 (28mm). Still, I thought the result was worth some processing and uploading.





When I got home I was sorting my camera out and my son wanted an impromptu photo shoot, so, with the light levels low and being in a massive hurry, I had to make do with the on camera flash (not ideal)... but at least I had a happy customer and got another couple of images of our boy as he grows up!







Ping Web Site

No comments:

Post a Comment